Favourite booktubers (English version)

Normally, I don't write blogposts in English. My rather small audience is Flemish and Dutch, but I wanted to share this post (earlier written in my mother tongue) anyway. Because I love booktube. Because I am grateful.

These are my favourite booktubers, with whom I can spend hours without getting bored.

Check out these beautiful ladies:

Books and quills
My booktube addiction started with this lady. Sanne is Dutch but she lives and works in London. She talks about English classics, but also about YA literature and movies. Also, her videos about getting a job in publishing are pretty interesting. Her videos are perfectly edited, professional and honest. She likes to read John Green, Tonke Dragt and Jane Austen.


Choncey Boddington
This girl could be my best friend. She doesn't only make videos about books, but also about personal experiences (anorexia, university life, living in Edinburgh). She's very wise and I like to watch some of her videos over and over again. Lately, she's trying to get a PhD. She reads Homer, Shakespaere, Jane Austen, Virginia Woolf, ...


Ifmarybooks
This French girl also vlogs in English, like the ladies above (with a cute French accent!). At the moment, she's moving to Edinburgh for an internship in The Edinburgh Bookshop. She likes English classics and adores the Outlander series from Diana Gabaldon.

Jen Campbell
This young lady got published before she got on booktube. She wrote a poetry collection The Hungry Ghost Festival, and two funny books about her experience as a bookseller: Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops and recently also The Bookshop Book. Jen is a huge fan of Murakami and Lewis Carroll.


Rose Mannering
This young lady has also written a few books! She wrote a YA fantasybook Roses and a picturebook for children, The Spotty Dotty Daffodil. I like her "write with me" vlogs a lot. She inspires me to write... She likes to read Jane Austen, Isabel Allende, Harper Lee en Daphne Du Maurier.


I am sorry if there are many mistakes in this blogpost... As I said, I'm not used to it and I wrote it just as a thank you note to some lovely booktubers.

Populaire posts